Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A run for my money...



I had so much fun chasing this girl all over her grandma's backyard this morning, but holy cow, she was fast! She was very happy to show me all of the flowers but not interested in sitting still and posing, much less giving me a smile! You get what they give you at 18 months old, but I think we caught a bit of Miss K's personality in these photos. Isn't she a little cherub? What a cute chub. She was quite a trooper for me, even at 9 in the morning, it was already HOT and we were in the blazing sun!
This was definitely a learning experience (again) for me. Next time, I'll be sure to pull out all the stops- balloons, bubbles, noisemakers! This little gal is about to be a big sister- any day now! Looking forward to seeing if she has a baby brother or baby sister and definitely can't wait to photograph a squishy newborn!

1 comment:

homebodyatheart said...

you took some great pictures, she is beautiful!