Thursday, August 21, 2008

Neily's third year

We took Neily to the circus when she had just turned two, and the cotton candy obsession began.

She moved into a big girl bed at 2 1/2! She thought she was HOT STUFF. I still love this bed and wish it could have made it just a few more years, I can't bring myself to toss it even though I know it's beyond repair. She transitioned to her big girl bed SO well, it was amazing! She never once got out of her bed- even in the morning, she would wait for us to come and get her! I can remember opening her door to check on her and she was laying there playing with her cup and waiting for me to appear. ;)

Cowgirls at Jack's first birthday party!

The 'first' first day of school! She looks so little! She LOVED every second of school from the start. She had a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Fenstermaker, who she still talks about today.




In September, we had to say goodbye to Icky and Phil when they moved to Chicago. :( It was sad because Linds had always been around, it was rough on Neily at first, she asked if we would see her each and every day. Luckily we were able to go visit a lot and fell in love with Chicago!

For Halloween, Neily insisted on being a kitty cat! She was the cutest kitty on the block. Nana made her costume, which she still plays with!

A disastrous attempt at the pumpkin patch.....


Merry Christmas! I am STILL thrilled that I got this picture- and Jack doesn't even have a smile on his face!


She started dance class too! She was the littlest one but she followed along so well and loved it. You can see her reflection in the mirror.


Happy 3rd birthday Neily!!!!
I'm sorry. I had to.

No comments: