Monday, February 1, 2010

Undergoing construction!

I'm trying to make some updates to the blog so that I can have larger pictures in posts. The only way I've figured out how to do it now is to eliminate all of the columns on the sides where you could see recent posts and other little gadgets we had. I don't miss the gadgets, but do you miss the recent posts or the option to search back by month?
Also, I'd love to know if you can see the pictures clearly without scrolling back and forth on your monitor. I know most of the family and friends who read this have a widescreen monitor, but if you don't and you can't see them clearly, let me know with a comment and I'll make them a little smaller.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Everything looks amazing to me (widescreen monitor though). Also, since I read every one of your posts the other day like a crazy person, I don't miss the option to scroll through your old posts. I do feel like I know you...extra well. Not like a stalker, but you know, close.

Elizabeth said...

Ha! Thanks Emily! That's okay, you'd be shocked if you saw the list of blogs that I stalk!