Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Disney

I really want to get started on the holiday photos, but I think we should probably focus on finishing one project at a time!
Here are the last of our Disney photos. There are obviously more, but these are our favorites.

We lucked out with a short line to see Princess Aurora, Cinderella, and Belle. This was a new area since our last visit, and it's amazing! You are taken into a small room with only a few other families and each princess is in her own nook. Your family gets to spend time with each princess with no one else around. The princesses were very talkative and sweet. It was a lot of fun!

In Minnie's house

Jack and I front row on the Barnstormer, he was pretty ticked off at how short it was (can't blame him!)

Watch out when this kid gets on the roads! Neily was even worse!

Our breakfast at Ohana. One word- YUM!








Our family favorite, Toy Story Mania.


Frozone- we were actually in line for Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, and they left before we got to the front. The one time I've been irritated with Disney for poor planning. Normally, they close the line and don't allow any more kids in (so that no one is disappointed). We have never been told that we could enter the line and then have the characters leave right before we got there. I'm not sure what happened, but a lot of people were angry! Frozone came out instead, which was good enough.

Outside MGM... er, Hollywood. Hollywood. Hollywood.

Our last ride on Big Thunder Mountain of the trip. So much fun!


The perfect way to end our trip- we tried to see Santa all week, and the line was always closing when we arrived. We finally made it, and I am so glad we did. We waited for OVER AN HOUR with only 4 families in front of us, if that tells you anything about how much time Santa spends with each child. Hands down the best Santa I've ever seen, he talked to the kids forever and was truly the best. We have two children who are absolutely convinced that he was THE real deal. He ended their visit telling them "I know what you want and I know what you need, so you'll have to trust me with your presents!"

And you can't end a trip without Mickey ice cream, even if it was only 60 degrees. At least they didn't melt all over us this time! We miss you already Mickey, and can't wait to go back again.

1 comment:

DarbyM said...

"I know what you want and I know what you need, so you'll have to trust me with your presents!"

What a GREAT Santa! :)