Monday, August 31, 2009

First soccer games

This Saturday marked the beginning of the games for this soccer season. Neily was up first and... let's not talk about it. She was in a foul mood and decided she wasn't interested. The one picture I have in this slideshow is the only one I took because she spent most of her time walking (yes, WALKING) behind the rest of the girls and looking at the ground. I was not happy and after she heard what I had to say after the game, I don't think it will happen again. She has always loved soccer and has a big smile on her face, so I'm not sure what was going on this weekend.
Jack was so happy! He was sitting on the bench swinging his feet and he looked up at me with this big smile and said, "It's finally my first game!" He has watched his big sister play so many games, he couldn't believe it was finally his turn. Neily loved watching him, she cheered and he did a great job. He was great on defense and such a good listener.

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: