Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The 6th picture tag!




Darby tagged me for this fun one! :) I'm racking my brain on 6 people I know that blog to tag them, but I'll try! She stole half of mine. LOL!

The Rules:
Go to the pictures folder on your computer
Choose your 6th file
Choose your 6th picture
Tell us about it
Tag 6 more people


This is a picture from August 2006 (our files are alphabetical, so a few years of April and a few years of August and there you have it). I knit this little top for Neily and was so excited to have her try it on. I was taking her picture, and she cooperated for a few shots, and then I got this. This was one of my favorite things that I ever knit for her, and it was quick and easy. Her favorite color at the time (and up until recently) was yellow, so I picked this sunny shade for her. :)

I am going to tag:
Christi
Abby
Katina (come on, this should make you update your blog!)
Jessica
Emmy
Anna-did Darby tag you? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to check!

2 comments:

Abigail Hayden said...

OK, I did this one and may I say that my 6th photo had me laughing all afternoon! Thanks for making me laugh today....indirectly! LOL!

Wendy said...

Small world, huh? Two little girls turning six on the same day. FUN!