Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still alive!

Yes, we're here! I know there are so many friends and family members who check this blog to see pictures, but the last month is a complete blur! The kids started school, we are barely used to Neily being gone all day :( and I am working (what a yucky word!) non-stop. I can't believe how long it's been since I updated this!
I have a lot of pictures to put up, but this is the only set I have on my laptop for now. We took these pictures for Lindsay and Phil's anniversary. We only had a few minutes, but I think there were some cute ones. I really like Lindsay's idea to get a picture of them together for every anniversary, even if it's a snapshot.

On a side note, I'm considering moving the blog to Wordpress. I've been using it for my business website and I really like it! It's a lot more user friendly than Blogspot. Of course I'll post the link here if we do that.

No comments: