Monday, December 8, 2008

A recent newborn session

I HAVE to share these because I am really, really happy with how this shoot went and I think this little thing was absolutely precious! She almost made me want to have another one. Almost. ;) But, like the rest, in the end what I left with was not so much a feeling to have more but rather a desire to re-live Neily and Jack's newborn days. That's what I miss the most, but I don't really feel the pull to have another one. Especially not in a house of this size!
Anyway- on to the snuggly newborn! This is Baby G, and she was 8 days old in these pictures. She was awake and calm for about an hour, and then she fell asleep without so much as a whimper and let us move her around. I LOVE photographing newborns, some people get very stressed out but I think they're awesome.


3 comments:

Frantz Family said...

These are beautiful! I wish we lived closer so you could take pictures when our new arrival comes :-)

Abigail Hayden said...

Love it! So, you are going to come take our family pics right? Anytime, the invite is open......

Elizabeth said...

No, Abby, I'm going to come teach you how to use your fancy new camera! ;)