Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hip to be a Square

Last night was Neily's kindergarten music program, Amazing Shapes. We have been hearing about this recital for about three months, asking how many months, weeks, and days were left. She was as excited about this as she was for Disney World, I swear! The morning of the recital, Eddie went to wake her up and I heard her pop up and say, "Today is my recital!" Neily seems to have quite a flair for the dramatic! ;)
Each class had a shape song and had to dress that way. Her class was 'square' and their song was about square dancing.
Showing off her 'square'

Her speaking part that we heard no less than 496, 783 times- "But what is its name and what does it do? If I find out, I'll share it with YOU!"

YEE-HAW!


I helped to create the scenery boards for the show, and I can't believe I didn't think to take a picture of THAT, because I'd blow you all away with my fabulousness. HA!

No comments: